Garrett SuperScanner - The Standard in Tactical Wand Metal Detectors
A long-time favorite of security and law enforcement professionals around the world, the Garrett Super Scanner V is virtually eliminating the need for pat downs during weapons screenings. This model features a reduction switch to help minimize rebar sensitivity interference while scanning at ankle level. A large scan surface enables quick and thorough scanning. Optional holder available to mount the Super Scanner on a belt or car.
For superior checkpoint security, choose a Garrett SuperScanner metal detector. Made in the USA and widely trusted by law enforcement professionals, Garrett’s hand-held wands provide a highly effective, easy-to-use design that will simplify and enhance your security operation. Made in the USA, the Garrett brand is known worldwide in the security industry and was even chosen as the official security vendor for the Olympic Games.
Advantages of the SuperScanner V Hand-held Wand
Every detail of the Garrett SuperScanner V metal detector has been designed for dependability and optimal performance during weapon screenings. Simply insert a standard nine-volt battery into the wand, switch the unit on and you’re ready to scan.
The SuperScanner’s large, highly sensitive scanning area allows for quick, thorough scans, reducing wait times and the need for embarrassing pat downs. A simple red LED light and an audible or vibrate-only alarm notifies personnel when even the smallest metal item is detected. Garrett’s tactical handheld wand also offers a rebar reduction switch for ankle-level scanning and extended battery life over previous models. Accessory options – such as belt or in-car holsters – are also available.
Easy-to-Use Feaures of the Garrett SuperScanner V Wand
- Audible or vibrating alarm: sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Ultimate sensitivity detector: used in prisons to detect tiny, hand-crafted weapons and in mass transit screenings to detect guns, knives, razor blades, box cutters, foil-wrapped drugs and other forbidden items.
- Detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects.
- New energy-efficient design offers extended battery life over previous models.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment.
- Large 10” scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- Does not require adjustments. No tools required to change 9V battery.
- Momentary push button temporarily eliminates detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls, etc.
- Green LED indicates ON; amber LED indicates low battery; red LED indicates ALARM.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA to Garrett’s quality management system standards.
>>All information as per manufacturer<<