Minelab GPX-4500 Metal Detector
The Minelab GPX-4500 Metal Detector, like its predecessor, is the ultimate gold detector and has additional features that make it more versatile than ever. Minelab created an entirely new class of gold detectors with the GPX-4000, unlike anything the industry had seen before.
The GPX-4500 takes that innovative technology even further with all new SETA technology that is quieter and more immune to interference.
- Warranty: Limited to 3 years
- Total weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kgs)
- Frequency: Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction
- Audio: Built-in external speaker and headphone jack
- Sensitivity control: Rx gain from 1 to 15. Adjust the detector to changing terrain conditions.
- Discrimination control: Iron rejection range from 1 to 10 and all metal. Remove or disconnect target unwanted garbage
- SETA (Smart Electronic Timing Alignment): Provides less interference, quieter operation, and a more stable threshold
Accessories included from the factory:
- Power cable
- Automatic loader
- 11" DD search coil
- Koss UR-30 Headphones
- 11" Monoloop search coil
- Wall charger with USA and 3 international plugs
- Armrest strap (Sov GT / Eureka / SD / GP / GPX)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a built-in amplifier
>>All information as per manufacturer<<