Geo-Examiner has 3 integrated systems:
- Geophysical – uses ground probes for resistivity data collection. For large metal detection, void location with graphical separation of metal targets from voids and other geological features. Geophysical system comes with 4 probes as standard or optional 22 probes.
- Magnetometer – a super sensitive 80 cm. gradiometer probe reveals soil magnetic field disturbances caused by voids, ferrous metals, foundations, walls
- Metal detector – portable for quick scan, pinpointing and selective rejection of non-valuable metal targets.
Geophysical For the detection, and graphical separation of metal targets from voids and other geological features. Uses ground transmitting and receiving probes for data collection. The geophysical system is offered either in 4 probe or 22 probe operation.
- The GEO EXAMINER analyses digital the signal from pairs of transmitting and receiving probes continuously. Working with probes is like “X-raying”, the soil between the probes is scanned by the induced signal up to its last centimetre, and all structures laying in it make their presence.
- GEO EXAMINER probe signal is ELECTRICAL and it has a direct connection to the ground through the probes, the ELECTRICAL signal travels through minerals and wet ground without loosing its penetration ability.
- Ground radars and VLF systems use ELECTROMAGNETIC signal, the ELECTROMAGNETIC waves are transmitted aerial towards the ground, minerals and wet ground often absorb them and the depth is reduced significantly.
- The GEO EXAMINER ELECTRICAL signal encounters ground resistance and takes the path of least resistance to travel from transmitters to receivers.
- Precious metals in the ground due to their conductivity create LOW electrical resistance and attract the EXAMINER signal.
- At the opposite voids due to the air trapped inside them create HIGH electrical resistance.
- Therefore voids, caves have a high Soil Data profile while metals indicate low. Conventional instruments on the market use only one transmitter and receiver, but the EXAMINER is a league of its own!
- Its twin transmitter / receiver will push the signal at even greater depths than single ones, will also detect small changes in ground geology, the result is better accuracy, better depth, more resolution from underground.
- The EXAMINER is adjustable to all ground types, cancelling out errors from minerals and wet ground.
- Also the signal has 8 gain levels for selecting the suitable on every area.
- 22 Probe geophysical : Select “22 Probe” and click on “START X 10”, underground data are automatically collected and viewed, from 2 multi-cable strings of 17 meters and 11 electrodes each. This is a great advantage over conventional geophysical systems on the market that use only 4 electrodes which make the field work time consuming - with poor images. The multi rod data acquisition is found on geophysical locators that retail twice the cost!
Storing of values, co-ordinate field settings and target imaging are operated by the instrument. The automatic EXAMINER data collection will speed up your field work, but is not only accelerated is also enhanced and provides much detailed pictures! For 22 probe survey the “22 Probe module” is needed, along with the multi cable strings shown above.
- 4 Probe geophysical: A conventional 4 electrode survey using 4 x 10 meter cables, the operator moves manually the transmitting and receiving probe pairs, controlling data storing. A useful mode for limited spaces, target pinpointing or where finer surveys are in demand.
Magnetometer: The magnetic components of the soil «iron oxides», have been created at the time when earth was a burning magma, and have been dispersed in the soil at a varying percentage for every area. Human constructions distort the natural soil magnetism by creating stronger or weaker in strength magnetic materials. For example a void in the ground, ferrous metals, stone foundations, walls from ceramic bricks, a ceramic vase, a pit and in general objects or constructions originated by fire or those that have been fired or burned, show a variation from the soil magnetic field.
- Also the ground surface is by nature more magnetic than the subsoil, since it receives for million years rain and heat - both factors that enhance the magnetic components. As a result every human excavation distorts the top soil magnetic components, generating a change on the local magnetic field. The EXAMINER gradiometer antenna consists of dual magnetic field sensors, positioned in line at 80 cm apart for increased sensitivity.
- The survey is been carried out on normal pace with real time data capture and visualization.
Metal detector: The EXAMINER metal detector uses the "transmit / receive" coils technology like on all metal detecting systems, but the signal procession is been carried out on the computer software.
- This way the weakest signals produced by the detector coils are amplified by the computer and presented as colourful graphics. Deep targets have very low signal responses that are missed by the limited performance of the detector circuits.
- Targets that would be missed with an ordinary metal detector either because the signal was weak or even not heard at all, are indicated clearly by the EXAMINER. It is so sensitive, that even geological features like voids and man made structures,may be visualized at some degree.
- With the discrimination control set to a certain level the metal detector produces various color tones to differentiate between the rejected and the accepted targets.
- The graph displays information of all metal targets, and the user can view the unwanted targets, iron, foil, in blue and precious metals (like gold for example) in red.
Underground images in real time:
- No time lost to record the area and then send data to a computer to see what you have found.
- As you walk with the sensors or while you moving the probes - depending the mode you use.
- the GEO EXAMINER shows the underground image immediately.
- Professional users can also use filters to reveal the images manually adjusting the target strength from the background soil interference.
- Choose the graphics you want before or while you investigate:
- 3 high resolution graphic types offered to select from. Grid blocks are colored according the data variations, has a target depth calculator and co-ordinate indication, this way you see exactly where the target is and you can pinpoint it again at your next visit.
- The high resolution graph - that smoothes out the targets shapes outlining their properties, colourful and detailed. The highest resolution ever rotatable graph - select the area part
- you want, or just click on 3D to see the whole 3D view of underground that is automatically rotatable to investigate target shapes from any viewing angle, from 0 to 360 degrees. Numerous features for all graphic types assist to target analysis.
- Scattered at the front area are small metal fragments, that are easily recognised compared to the solid and vast view of the bunker.
>>All information as per manufacturer<<