LRL Made in Brazil. Years of experience.
- Model: Long-distance directional substance detector.
- Detection system: Directional ionic classifier - Electrostatic ionic field.
- Power supply: 12 1.5V AA - Alkaline batteries / 1 9V Alkaline battery.
- Dimensions: Width 5.5cm - Length 23cm - Height 26cm.
- Weight: 1.5kg.
- Metals it detects: Natural gold or treasures.
- It eventually detects silver and copper or alloys between these metals. However, at a short distance and has to be buried for more than 10 years.
- It is not recommended to research in areas where they have worked with heavy machinery such as a PC excavator, as their generator consumes the entire ionic field.
>>All information as per manufacturer<<