Mineoro DC 2008
- Model: Long-distance directional substance detector.
- Detection system: Directional ionic classifier - Electrostatic ionic field.
- Detection distance: From a few centimeters to 800m (tons, buried more than 50 years)
- Power supply: 12 1.5V AA batteries - Alkaline
- Dimensions: Width 5.5cm - Length 23cm - Height 26cm.
- Weight: 1.5kg.
- Metals it detects: Only for stories of buried treasures.
- The DC 2008 model detects gold, eventually silver and copper in greater quantity. These materials have to be buried for more than 10 years.
- It is not recommended to research in areas where they have worked with heavy machinery such as a PC excavator, as their generator consumes the entire ionic field.
>>All information as per manufacturer<<